Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Real Calendar

I thought I had located some neat calendars that could be used anywhere someone has an internet connection, but I have found planzo. Below my links on the right side of my blog you can find my planzo calendar.

There are a couple of things that I really like about this website: 1) it's easy to use; 2) signing up is very easy; 3) anyone can view it (which is what I was looking for in the first place); and 4) it's free. I don't like the link that planzo supplies I am limited. In addition to having a calendar, planzo has to-do lists along with notes.

Now, if there is any type of get-together, you will be able to locate it on my planzo page (i.e. date, time, location, etc.). Now if you need an event added (I don't know why I just said this since there are only a couple of people who actually read this blog) then just let me know by adding a comment on a post or emailing me.


For those of you who do read this, I thank you and I thank you. Have good and get give.

No comments: