Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Horns

It's a little late, but I haven't given any type of props to the Longhorns for their national championship. Considering I have a brother who goes to school there and since he did let me go onto the field with him (once, but I'm not ungrateful) I figured I could show some love. I was actually cheering for UT, Vince is a beast, and stuff.

Nevertheless, because they are losing Vince, I demand and expect to Tech to completely whip up on Texas next year behind Graham Herrell.

Links:

Britney tops Blackwell's Worst Dressed List.

Gawker reports on Lindsay and Kate's night out. By the way, if you don't read Gawker and you're a girl who likes gossip then this is the site for you.

Three really good travel websites:
1. DoHop
2. Kayak
3. Site 59

Texas Rangers minor league article.

Tom Cavanaugh is filming Love Monkey in NY and opens the door for people.

The worlds best quotes in 1 to 10 words.

Playstation 3 is to be $500.00? Chris will pony up.

Nano belt buckle.

No comments: