Sunday, January 08, 2006

43 things

I've been thinking about posting my goals or things that I want to do or go, but I really didn't have a way of keeping up with them until I found 43 things and 43 places. 43 things is a place where you can list the things you want to accomplish and share whoever reads this. I have already been given some serous lip about wanting to go to England, thus, you will notice the edit "in the summer" was added. I have gone on the record and I will continue to state that I hate cold weather and my wife does too. Moreso, we are limited by my wife's available vacation days (take a look at a school calendar). Not an excuse, merely an explination.

Links:

As I began to think about all of the funny SNL skits, one of my favorites is celebrity Jeopardy. Ashley B. wants me to find the Farley/Swayze skit and I'm still working on that.

The Chronic of Narnia has already inspired t-shirts.

If you are not watching The Office, then you are missing out on some really tense and funny television.

And our favorite bowling alley lawyer, Ed Stevens (i.e. Tom Cavanaugh), gives us a new show Love Monkey.

No comments: