Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Big Ben

You know, all you had to do was ask. For all of you who do not know, this is Ben, my best man and best friend. He wrote a comment where he expressed his displeasure for not being on the infamous blog. Well here he is. I should also explain that my first encounter with Ben was me mentioning that we had the same haircut coupled with Ben's obvious apprehension that what seemed to be a straight man was complimenting on his hair. From that moment forward, a friendship was sprung, the likes the world has never seen.

Ben has been promised a trip by myself to Missouri, and I have yet to deliver. He and Moe will have a visit, it is merely a matter of time. Maybe I could have some "throwed rolls" since I wasn't able to have them last time.

In an attempt to make up my obvious mistake, I am including this excellent link of a St. Louis Cardinals blog which will make his baseball-pants go crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No excuse, I'm just a sorry individual. (Please note the typical Roni give-up).