Sunday, January 08, 2006

Michael Toney's Wedding - Part I


Ashley F., Leslie and my love.


Tony and Greg (is the placement of Greggy's hand a little funny?)

Chris and me?

Stephen and Justin.

Are we bad people because none of us like to mingle? We were all at a really nice wedding and the only things that we did were eat and, well, that's about all we did. Do we as a group need to be a little more concerned with the way we interact with our community? Don't get me wrong, I am the king of sitting myself down and ignoring everyone else, but "mingling" is such a strange thing and I feel so out of place holding a drink and trying to find someone to discuss business or sports or stuff.

I suppose I could make this one of my resolutions, but I don't know if I would actually do it.

No comments: