Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Texas to Colorado

We are currently at the Super 8 Motel in Buena Vista, CO. Obviously, this motel has high speed wireless internet and right now I'm sitting in my underwear making my first post. The trip to Colorado started very late, we didn't get to leave Terrell until 6:00 on Saturday evening, nevertheless, things went well.

The sunset from a Love's truck stop in Wichita Falls, TX.


We arrived in Amarillo at 1:00 in the morning and decided that we had enough, driving for the day. By the way, for those of you counting, we made it from Terrell to Amarillo in 7 hours. Pretty good for the Puppy Dog Blue.


Sunrise from the Red Roof Inn, Amarillo, TX.

Somewhere in New Mexico. I had the opportunity to let my wife drive for a while and despite the fact that her driving makes me nervous, she drove.

We're now about 10 miles into the great state of Colorado. This is a breathtaking view of some mountain ranges just inside the state line.

This is all I can tempt you with for now. I hope everyone is doing well. I've taken some amazing pictures (no because I'm taking amazing pictures, but because the scenery is breathtaking).

I will post some pictures on Flickr to tease those of you who can't wait.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: