Thursday, June 29, 2006

Garden of the Gods - Part I

We started off our trip on Sunday in the great city of Colorado Springs. Early on Monday morning around 7 a.m. at the Garden of the Gods we began in the main parking area and started walking around the paved area. The most breathtaking rock formations are within this paved area, but Miranda and I decided to get off the beaten path a little bit and took a couple of trails.

Some of what I type will eventually be edited once I have the time to go back and research what trails we were on and where we went.

The park was dedicated to the City of Colorado Springs in 1909 and people have been coming to this park for a long time.


This is me before we start our trek. I know, I look pretty dang good.


This is my beautiful wife.


This is the view from the main parking lot.


Rock formation.

No comments: