Monday, June 12, 2006

Blue Gets Real Clean

I am making every attempt to give all of the dogs baths each week. We have fleas and every little bit helps. Needless to say, because Blue has very thick fur, she's always the first one to get a bath. So I struggle to keep her next to me because she seems to hate the water, despite the fact that she loves the rain. We get done and the first thing that she does is she runs and rolls around in the dirt. The picture below is all of the dirt really ground into her hair. At this point I'm angry and I pick her up and rinse her off again, this time making sure that I have a towel near me so that I can dry her off before she gets away.


I dry her off and this is where she lays. Good times.


She's so damn defiant.


Zoey and me.


Duk always has kind words. Thank you Duk. By the way, I hope you start feeling better. This past weekend I started looking in some of my old emails. With your permission, I'd like to post this choice prose, perhaps when I have absolutely nothing to post about.

No comments: