Thursday, March 23, 2006

It Is So Cold

It was only a week ago when my wife and I (and Tony and Leslie) were enjoying ourselves in the beautifully sculpted landscapes of the Dallas Arboretum. Since then it's rained 8 inches and tonight it's supposed to be 32 degrees.

I do believe that this weekend I'll try to haul off some more brush and scrape more windows. Once I get done with that I'll start working on all of the outside crevices to make sure that they are completely sealed. It just doesn't end. I am really ready for the cold to go away, I've had enough. You win.

You need to go here and look around. I would be willing to bet that there would be something there that would interest you.

This website is basically like being able to go to www.internet.com.

I can honestly say that there hasn't been too much going on lately. I have had to adjust going back to work after taking off for two days, but I'm back in the swing of things and I'm ready to go and save the world.

No comments: