Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Birthday Bash Number 32

Blow me up dog.
Grilling some burgers.
This one was posted because Tony R. turned away.
The morning after.

My wife bought me Vans for my birthday and they came today, they fit perfectly, and everyone can take them off of your shopping lists for me.

I hope everyone (other than Ben) is taking the First Annual Five Pictures, A Day In The Life project seriously. I think that this could be fun and if you think about it, it's the perfect time to take pictures. The landscape is turning green, the flowers are beginning to bloom, we can all start spending more time outside, rather than hibernating in our homes. I've started thinking that I should plan what my pictures will be, but what's the fun in that. I think that it's all about spontaneity and the moment. Don't get me wrong, I plan on taking more pictures that just 5 and I'll have to whittle it down from there, but I really think it will be fun.

I'm going to go ahead and call out T. J., Ashley T., Ashley F., Leslie R., Chris H., T-Storm, Stephen T., and Miranda. I expect pictures from you.

I saw this on Kottke a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would be a good exercise in lists.

4 shows that you watch:
1. The Office
2. My Name Is Earl
3. Scrubs
4. Globe Trekker

4 shows that you wish you watched:
1. Sopranos
2. Boston Legal
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
4. Lost

4 shows that you're embarrassed you watch:
1. Wild N Out
2. House Hunters
3. Good Eats
4. 8th and Ocean

More than likely, I'll be posting tomorrow morning as well as I am not working for the next two days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

add Arrested Development to that list. I've recently discovered it, and boy what a sitcom.

Unknown said...

I love Arrested Development and I've heard that it's been picked up by Showtime, but it's hard to watch a show that's so inconsistent.

Unknown said...

Sorry Stephen and I couldn't make it to your birthday bash. I coulda sworn we were there. ??? P.S. What kinda crazy person doesn't eat cheese on their burger??? My picture project might be late. I need the full 24 hours tomorrow to prepare.

Unknown said...

Ashley T. I was going to post a couple of pictures from that, but I thought better of it. I know that's vague, but you have to trust me.