Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Can't Post Pictures


I cannot post pictures tonight and it's very frustrating. Who wants to just read a bunch of content without looking at pretty pictures? I've tried turning off my computer and re-booting, I've tried simply posting a link to a pictures and I've had no luck.

This posting is to simply remind everyone that we need 5 pictures in a day in the life on Friday. There are no restrictions other than we need to keep it clean, but I certainly want everyone to be creative.

UPDATE: It's the next morning and now I'm able to post pictures. Crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, just email me the pictues, I'll take care of the rest. If you want descriptions then let me know and I'll add those too, just be as specific as possible. There's no way that you can post these pictures from the comments and they'll be on the main blog.

Yes, I did avoid Missouri trip, but we need to discuss this privately.