Saturday, May 20, 2006

Year One - Our Anniversary


On May 21, 2005 my wife and I tied the knot and as of today, it's been one year. I cannot express how much my love for my wife has grown over the year. We have had our struggles, but the transition from single life to married life has been relatively easy for us. I love my wife more now than I did a year ago, so much of where we want to go, we want to go there together. This has been a very difficult year for us, particularly because of the loss of Rage, something I really don't think I would have been able to pull out of for a long while without Miranda by my side. I absolutely love her, without any doubt or qualification, she is the person that I am meant to spend the rest of my life with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Leslie.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Jungmans!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»