Sunday, May 07, 2006

At Stephen and Ashley's


Most of the entire gang was there (sans Tony and Leslie, but Leslie did show up as we were about to leave).


Can you sense the uncomfortableness? Hetty practically had to throw young Connor into Miranda's arms. Additionally, there were other photos which were less flattering, but decided not to post for fear of retribution.


Young Connor and Hetty.

It's been a really long time since I've simply hung out at Stephen and Ashley's. I used to do this almost every weekend, but due to the fact that I'm not right around the corner, it's not as convenient. I think the winter months also has something to do with it and football season almost always means a day at Stephen's. I really do miss my friends, I do feel a little secluded being in Terrell, but this is my own fault. Despite all of this, this is one of my favorite things to do. Nothing. Hanging out. Enjoying the company of those who I've grown to trust.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»