Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I've Created A Monster


Holy crap, I feel like the evil Satan who has spawned a number of new blogs. I do not believe that I invented the internet, nor do I fee like I invented blogging, but check out the number of new blogs recently started by my K-town krew:

Chris H.'s and his wife's blog.

Ashley B.'s blog.

The K-Town Shizzle (Ben, you must check this out, it's much more entertaining than my blog and if you want an invite, I'm sure I could make that happen).

More importantly, I am glad to see everyone writing. Sharing a little bit, nevermind what anyone else thinks. By the way, here's the site where you need to go to which will publish your blog, Blurb.

I am planning a fairly long post about Rage sometime later this week. I have some thoughts I need to get out of my head. I think that this was all brought about the other night when, for the first time since I had to put her to sleep, I brought out some of her toys. That was a really big step for me.

Linkys:

Zach Braff is funny and he addresses the Mandy Moore rumors as well as being the next James Bond girl:

"I am going to be Vesper Lind (the new Bond love interest). After the success of certain films this year, they have decided to "shake things up" this time around. And so Bond will be gay. I play Vesper Lind, a German spy who loves trip-hop and raves. I assassinate my victims by forcing them to drink the fluid inside of glow-sticks. James and I meet when our hands accidentally touch during a "Licensed to Kill" seminar in Dusseldorf. We were both reaching for an "Ain't Misbehavin" CD that kills an enemy after he/she listens to the Act One curtain closer. Not very effective as a means of assassination since the target would have to make it through some really mediocre numbers in the first act, and like I said, it only works on "he/she's" which aren't very common in the spy business outside of Thailand. Can't say much more it's all very hush-hush..."

No comments: