Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Last Picture

This is the last picture from our vacation. We drove home late Friday night and this was taken outside the Sonic in Childress, Texas. As I have been trying to document my trip I found out that Yahoo has a pretty neat website called Trip Planner which can be used to document a person's trip. It works with Flickr and it allows you to post a bunch of pictures and commentary without taking up room on your blog.

It's been 3 weeks since we got back and it's been 3 weeks since I took my last picture. I cannot remember the last time I had gone such a span of time without taking a picture. Of course for most this would probably not be a very big deal, but it is for me. So I promise, new content sometime soon.

Finally, I didn't find this until after I wished TJ a happy birthday, but apparently with Audioblogger I can sing happy birthday to the next birthday recipient and have it posted to my blog. Anyone who has a Blogger blog can do this and yes, Miranda hates this idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»